Roland TrueVIS VG Series
TrueVIS VG 640 Printer/Cutter Features
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Maximum Ink Quality at Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide color gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste. TrueVIS INK is also GREENGUARD Gold certified and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
TrueVIS INK is available in 500ml pouches in the following configurations:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and we haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Remote Control Your Production with Smart New Tech
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of, your TrueVIS. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
Deliver Amazing Results More Effectively and Efficiently
The VG is built to make everyday operation easier in the following ways:
- Attractive and rigid new industrial design that minimizes vibrations to optimize printing and cutting
- Illuminated and colored LED lights signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for heavy users
- Included take-up and optional drying units boost performance during high-volume, unattended operation
All new VersaWorks™ Dual RIP Included
VersaWorks Dual – free with the TrueVIS – features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with transparencies, plus the advanced and ease-of-use capabilities that VersaWorks is known for.
- Now with native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- Supports up to four Roland devices
- User-friendly interface
- Predictive Ink Calculator
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color spot color libraries
- Variable data printing
- Embedded ICC support ink level adjustment tools
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options
Legendary Roland Quality and Reliability
Like all Rolands over the past 30 years, TrueVIS printer/cutters are built to provide years of reliable performance – even in the most demanding shop environments – and are backed by unmatched service and support. Roland DG Care includes first-rate warranties, expert technical assistance, free webinars, informative "how-to" articles and videos and free software updates.
Roland's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.