International Coatings Adhesives, Additives, and Reducer
* 220 LC-To make a puff ink: Add 10% to 15% maximum by weight.
* 222 LC-To Eliminate Gloss: Add 2% additive by weight. To make a Suede ink: Add 10% to 15% maximum by weight.
* AT 1199 LC-Add to most direct print plastisols to increase elongation. Add 1-part additive to 3-parts ink maximum by weight.
* AT 1099 LC-Low Bleed Curable Reducer. Add 1% to 10% by weight until desired viscosity is achieved.
* AT 1110 LC-Curable Reducer. Add 1% to 10% by weight until desired viscosity is achieved. Do not use in low bleed inks.
* 3801 LC-Foil adhesive print and cure like any other color. Heat press foil at 350 degrees for 10-15 seconds
* 3802 LC-Foil Resist Additive: Add 10% to 15% maximum by weight to plastisol.
*500 LF Quick Trans Additive: By volume, 1 part additive to 3 parts ink. By weight, 1 part additive to 4 parts ink.
We also recommend:
Mclogan's Price: $27.00